Internship: March 2020
Razor Research is a market research agency based in Holborn, London. We work with some of the UK’s biggest brands.
We have a great opportunity for recent grads looking for a one-month internship (with the possibility of extending to three months for the suitable candidate).
We’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate about brands, marketing and retailers.
- Creative: enjoy blogging/vlogging/photography.
- Confident, ambitious and determined: we do a lot of talking.
- Contributing to the preparation of proposals by preparing relevant background information.
- Taking notes at groups moderated by your colleagues and helping them conduct detailed analysis afterwards.
- You may be responsible for managing online panels and analysing pre and post-task output.
- Supporting your Razor colleagues with ad-hoc tasks.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have an inquisitive mind and a desire to tell a story.
- Be naturally creative with demonstrated skills in video, photography and/or writing.
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to be challenged.
- Have resilience under pressure.
- Be willing to work from our Central London office.
You will be paid! And you will gain valuable research and marketing skills.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter demonstrating your passion for brands and marketing by end of day Thursday 27 February, 2020.
Contact: Chloe Bartlem (email@example.com)